My love (mon amour) is a French gentleman.
I realize that many woman dream of being whisked off their feet by a romantic French lover, being fed great food, having romantic, loving sex, French phrases being whispered in their ears. I am one of the lucky few North American woman who has a French man for myself. In this post I will tell you all the Frenchy things I love about my French Man (his name is Max!) for you to decide if you want one for yourself.
There are billions of things I love about my man but the icing on the cake is really his Frenchiness. I suppose I could if I tried, but I doubt that I would find these same qualities in a Canadian man. Tell me if I am wrong.
So with no further ado, here is the icing on the cake. Hopefully after you read it, all your hesitation will dissolve and you will meet the French lover of your dreams too!
- I was immediately attracted by his style. He wears jeans that fit him, tucks in his shirts (collared shirts are a bonus too!), wears nice shoes and jackets, belts his pants. I know I never have to worry about giving him style advice because he is a stylish man.
- He has such a sexy accent. What makes this quality even better is when he makes mistakes with English (although there are few) I find it very cute!
- His mother tongue is nothing other than the Language of Love and I’ll tell you, I may not know everything he is saying but it does sound like love.
- He eats anything and everything (makes it so easy for me to cook anything I want to!), he appreciates good food, and gets me to appreciate my food with him. He has brought me French food before (melt in your mouth) and it is definitely an appreciative experience. I cannot wait to go to France and taste his mom’s authentic French cooking!
- He is a natural born wine connoisseur. He knows wine and I’ll tell you, when I need a perfect wine for my dinners, he is my man! Bringing back Champagne for me when he goes home to visit is a great bonus too!
and I saved the best for last…
- Kisses, kisses, kisses, everywhere, all the time, no matter who is around. Yes! I love this!
Go ladies! Run out! Get yourself a French man!